Sushi bowls are the best

12 maart 2016
I love sushi soooo much. I've never tried making sushi rolls myself, it looks time consuming. When I have more time, I'm definitely going to give it a try! For now, I have a super easy and quick recipe for when you're craving sushi. It's almost as good as real sushi ;) This recipe is inspired by the sushi bowl from I Love Health & Chicks Love Food.




INGREDIENTS (2 persons)
- 1 avocado
- 150 gr quinoa
- 2 nori sheets
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
- 150 gr cooked shrimps
- soy sauce

PREPARATION
- Cook the quinoa ready in 10-12 minutes. Let it rest for 5 min
- Cut the avocado in pieces
- Cut the nori sheets into little pieces
- Mix the quinoa, avocado, shrimps, sesame seeds and pieces of nori together.
- Serve with soy sauce




You can vary with this recipe so much. Use salmon or tuna instead of shrimps, cucumber instead of avocado and sushi rice instead of quinoa. You can also add edamame beans, wasabi or ginger.

Kisses,
JVh