Sweet potato - goat cheese salad

31 maart 2016
Thank you I Love Health for teaching me about the combo sweet potato + goat cheese. It's amazing! This salad has only 4 basic ingredients but it's delicious. Sweet potato is filling so you can eat this for lunch or dinner. 




INGREDIENTS (2 persons)
- 1kg sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- 75gr lamb's lettuce or rocket salad
- 100gr goat cheese
- 75gr almonds, chopped
- salt and pepper
- honey
(You can see in the picture I added some chickpeas. It's just as delicious without them, just some leftovers I still had in my fridge)

PREPARATION
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into pieces.

Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Mix in a baking dish the pieces sweet potato with some olive oil and salt & pepper. Roast them for 20 minutes. 

Divide the salad, sweet potato, goat cheese and almonds on 2 plates + add some honey. That's it, super easy!
The goat cheese will melt a little because the sweet potato is warm, hmmm ;) 

JVh