Quinoa tofu salad

21 mei 2016

Hi guys!

Now that my blog's layout is (almost) on point, I'm trying to get my blog's content there as well. I've been eating a lot of amazing food lately, without posting the recipes. Not so nice, let's change that!

Starting with this quinoa tofu salad with green aspargarus. I made it with bacon for my boyfriend, he isn't fond of tofu. If you prefer bacon too and want to keep it healthy, pan fry it with no added oil and drain the bacon on a paper towl after cooking to absorb the remaining fat.





















INGREDIENTS (4 persons)

- 300gr quinoa
- 100gr green aspargarus tips
- 200gr spicy tofu strips
- 200gr fine green peas
- 150gr rocket
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 15gr mint
- olive oil
- sunflower seeds




PREPARATION
- Cook the quinoa ready in 10 minutes and let it rest for 5 minutes.

- Cut the aspargarus tips in peaces of 2 centimeters.

- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the aspargarus tips and tofu strips for 4 minutes. Stir regularly. Add the peas and fry for another 3 minutes.

- Put the rocket, mint and lemon juice in a bowl. Stir.

- Add the quinoa, the aspargarus-tofu-peas mix and sunflower seeds.

- Enjoy!


JVh