Healthy toast inspiration

13 juni 2016

I really like the classic avocado and egg on toast but I felt like trying something new. So I made eight beautiful healthy toasts! They were soooo much fun to make. I love how colourful they are. I used whole-wheat toasts and shared them with my brother. He loves me even more now ;)


1. Avocado with pomegranate and feta

TIP: use more pomegranate and feta than I did. The taste of avocado was kinda overpowering.


2. Cream cheese with raspberries, blueberries and chia seeds

This was one of the best! 


3. Goat cheese with strawberries, edamame beans and balsamico

So many different flavours on one toast but it was gooood!


4. Cottage cheese with pineapple and sunflower seeds











TIP: Use fresh pineapple. I used canned pineapple because I was out of fresh one. I think it will taste 100x better if it's fresh!


5. Cottage cheese with pear and honey

You can also use ricotta instead of cottage cheese.


6. Mashed avocado with edamame beans, lemon juice and sesame seeds

Compared to the other ones, this one was kinda boring.


7. Feta with dates

This one was just love. Throw some almonds on it and it's perfect!


8. Cream cheese with smoked salmon and scallion
























A more classic one to finish. The scallion really makes it great.


There you go! Some toast inspiration for you, enjoy!


Kisses,

JVh