Chicken sandwich with avocado, feta and pomegranate

31 juli 2016

No pancake recipe on this sunday but a delicious healthy sandwich for your next lunch! Skip the chicken for a vegetarian version. Avocado, feta and pomegranate is one of my favourite combo's.


This has nothing to do with this recipe but I have this crazy need to bake stuff lately. I made a list of all the things I want to bake and yes, it's a long list. This evening I'm trying out something new. If it succeeds, I'll post the recipe tomorrow!


INGREDIENTS (1 person)
- 2 slices of bread (I used spelt bread)
- 1 small chicken filet
- chicken spice
- 1/2 avocado
- 50gr feta
- 1/4e pomegranate


PREPARATION
1. Cut the chicken filet in small strips. Heat some coconut oil in pan, add some chicken spice to the chicken strips and fry them until cooked.

2. Toast the slices of bread.

3. Mash the avocado and put on one slice of the bread.

4. Add the feta, pomegranate and chicken. Finish with the second slice of bread.

5. Enjoy!