Mango chia pancakes

13 juli 2016


I love going on vacation but I also love coming home. Coming home to my pancakes. Two weeks without them is loooong. I choose to make these mango chia pancakes because I still have some peach-mango whey protein powder left from some time ago. I absolutely don't like it in a protein shake, it tastes like milky Oasis (the fruity drink that, I think, doesn't contain a lot of fruit). So I now use little bits of it in smoothies etc, hoping one day it will finally be gone.

I made these pancakes for me and my mom. She's a little obsessed with mango. I can't blame her, mango is amazing!


INGREDIENTS (10-12 small pancakes)
- 120gr mango
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 scoop peach-mango protein powder (you can also use vanilla or coconut)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 70ml coconut milk
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- some more mango and coconut milk for coulis


PREPARATION
Mix all the ingredients, except the chia seeds, in a blender.

Stir the chia seeds into the batter.

Heat some coconut oil in a pan. Cook the pancakes on medium-low heat brown on both sides.

Mix some mango and coconut milk in a blender for the coulis as topping.

Enjoy!