Bananabread with raisins

04 augustus 2016


I'm posting this recipe one day after I actually made the bananabread, and it's already completely gone. So I guess it was pretty good. Or my family just likes to eat. This is the first time I made bananabread. Okay I admit, the second time. But the first time doesn't really count: I didn't use the correct tin and the bananabread was really dry. Let's say this is the first time I made a good bananabread!


INGREDIENTS
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 120 g spelt flour
- 90 g ultra fine oats or out flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 80 g melted coconut oil
- 100 g honey
- cinnamon to taste
- 100 g raisins




PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix the bananas and the melted coconut oil with an immersion blender.
3. Whisk in the eggs and cinnamon.
4. Add the spelt flour and ultra fine oats and mix well.
5. Add baking powder and honey.
6. At last, spoon the raisins into the batter.
7. Grease a loaf tin with coconut oil and poor the batter in. You can garnish the top of the batter with some thinly sliced banana.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes (until a toothpick that's inserted in the middle comes out clean).
9. Let it cool off and store in an airtight container.

Scroll down for pictures of the preparation!


Preparation pictures: